Wednesday 26 September 2007

Today's post brought to you by Quilting in Paradise

So what am I to say about this photo..........the wonderful Jodie of Quilting in Paradise has become a phone/yahoo messenger friend on from blogland and if 2 people click it is me and her......1st nerve racking phone call awhile ago was about 1/2 hour the other night we talked for 1.5 hours.........yeh you get the picture we can talk make a lot of noise and I guess that is just like sea gulls...........natter natter natter...............thank god she is in Oz
(taken on Jodie's morning walk)
our worlds are so different but we have so much in common...........sewing started this off...........
..........schoool holidays start here tomorrow and we have lots on and I may get a post in tomorrow but if I get quite you know I will be very busy...............
.....thanks Connie for the post card from Disney in Florida........I have a friend going to disney in Japan tomorrow..........
..........take care.....

6 comments:

jodie said...

What a beautiful post, thanks so much, I feel the same about you. Even my photo looks good on your blog! Lol. Maybe we need a little less natter and a little more sewing! Great Chatting with you.
Jodie

Unknown said...

It is so strange to think of the summer coming to you but going away from me, I envy you.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we will get to see some of these soon too.

Holly said...

We say our boss is like a seagull. She swoops in, makes a lot of noise, craps on everything, then leaves. hehe. Now, I mean no disrespect to the two of you. It just reminded me of what seagulls remind us of :)

Doe said...

Hello there! Just came by to say hi!
Love the picture.

Hope you're doing well.

Nihal said...

Donna, it sounds like a great and very creative idea to share the pics with others all over the world. Let me see what I can come up with it, stay tuned:) So lovely birds, how adorable!!! Hugs,
Nihal