Tuesday 20 May 2008

links.........

Well as it turns out there was lots of cooking in blogland over the weekend............ thanks for all the cooking and photo comments ............much appreciated............and I see I have been getting some newer visitors so welcome.....
&&&
......does anyone use the translator on the right????
&&&
.......I need to mention some more blogs to check out............
Blue Shadow Pony.........Farmyards Crafts..............Home Sweet Home................Four Wise Monkeys............
&&&
this blogger has a new camera and she has been playing and this one should have some pics by the weekend with her new camera.........
&&&
Hopefully I will have some sewing to show after the weekend............Fairy Girl has her quilt at the quilters...........she even requested butterflies............I know this lady will work magic...........and I wished I had my camera as this girl has SOME stash.................I am going back to rat thru it some more.............(yes that what she did at my place) but I think I may need to stay for a month............and I got some yummy desert with my coffee...........see you soon
&&&
I have had a few people asking if I was going to run the Secret Santa Christmas Swap................YES I will and I will blog about it in a few months .................not taking name yet........sorry...........but if you are new to my blog there are about 11 posts of all the presents that were swapped.........just go to Dec and Jan...............
&&&
.........take care til next time.........
.......Chookyblue.......

10 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

Thanks for the links...
Please do have your camera with you the next time...!!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

I just checked out your Secret Santa Swap posts - what amazing and talented participants you had!

Candace said...

Thanks for the great links. I saw some beautiful and interesting photos, and heard some great music.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for link to my blog. You are a sweetie! Have a good night. Jo x

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an interesting blog you have!
And thanks for the links! It is always great to see what people in other parts of the world are up to!
My daughter will be traveling your country this summer for "World Youth Day"

Leanne said...

Thanks for the inks..... nearly going mad here the computer is still unwell.

Sweet P said...

Oooh . . . the Christmas Swap . . . I can't wait. It was so much last year. I'm off to check out the other blogs.

PS - I already signed up for the pincushion swap. It will be lots of fun!

Jenny said...

Will have to check out those links-I am glad you are doing another Secret Santa Swap-it was great fun last year but you might have to get prepared for the onslaught!!I am sure you'll get heaps of want to be swappers!

Unknown said...

I am waiting for the SSCS!

Lilly said...

I came here following a link from another blog, and I am so glad I did. You are a very talented person! Thank you for all the links. So much fun. I love your embroidery work. Would you allow me to do the little embroidery in the center of your Roostin Robin block. It is so cute.