Thursday 2 July 2009

blog sidebar.......

Last night I updated and added a heap of blog links in my sidebar........have a look there may be some you have not heard of...........they are all people I follow regularly..........

If you know of a blog you enjoy and it is not on my sidebar let me know in the comments so I can check it out.............

>>>>>>>>>

Also I only discovered in the last few weeks Hatched and Patched has the design website but it also had the The Home Patch website and Anni's blog the links are below

Anni's Blog.............Designs website..............Shop website

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

PS Packed to the rafters came back on on Tuesday night - yippee my favourite show

12 comments:

Deb said...

Packed to the Rafters starts here next Tuesday night. I think it looks great, so obviously it is good, must watch it then

Willow Grove - Kez said...

I'm a fan too. I will be tuning in on Tuesday too.

Cathy said...

I also love Packed to the Rafters!!! Starts in Tas next Tues too!! My goodness you have a long list of blogs here....will come back and check them out soon!!
Cathyxx

Bev C said...

Packed to the Rafters screened here this Tuesday. That show is so great. Always good for a laugh.

Teodo said...

Thanks Donna for all the links.

Wonderful your pics.
ciao ciao

quiltmom anna said...

HI Donna,
There are lots of wonderful bloggers out there making terrific quilts and sharing their stories=
A couple you may want to add are
kimsbigquiltingadventure.blogspot.com
and wanda at exuberantcolor.blogspot.com

I will be going to check a few new blogs on your list.
Regards from Western Canada,
Anna

Colleen Lunt said...

I have heard about you from many bloggers. You are very well known, and many of them mention you. Your must be fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, I enjoy Packed to the Rafters too......starts here next Tuesday.......thanks for the links...Warm Regards Lyn

Janet said...

Tuesdays are my sewing nights out so I've never seen the show. I love it when you tell of new blogs to check out, thank you! Loved the pics from your last post btw.

Odette said...

Hi Donna
Thank you very much for your comments on my blog, I appreciate, having a good and happy weekend.
CariƱos Odette

Tudy said...

You might like these 2.
http://tudyscraftcupboard.blogspot.com/ This is mine.

http://terrytreasures.blogspot.com/
This is my daughters.

Then again maybe you will not. We are both fairly new to blogging.

Joolz said...

Packed to the Rafters - my favourite too!

Joolz