Tuesday 30 October 2012

SKofW the last blocks............

If you have followed the SAL blog you will have seen some of these blocks...............
My favourite places.....
where I have been - Western Samoa, GDITC (Girls Day in the Country)
where I would like to go - Canada, NZ New Zealand, Norway
The chocolate block got adapted for flowers as I had changed that one..........
I love quilty magazines................
I love to give and receive presents.............
Never wear heals so couldn't use that................but i do love my boots............my Blundstone work boots and Baxter dress boots........
I did want a big blue dress but I had too much blue in the quilt so needed a change............
oh the sewing block............I was stressing about the tiny log cabin blocks so decided to make 2 at once..........but they both turned out fine so instead of making the other blocks I used both of them........fiddly but fun to make............
And my favourite place to hang out.................the Chook Shed of course............
anyone want to come sew with me???
only one sleep until the SAL ends............31st October....
Catch you later..............
Chookyblue

20 comments:

Bedstes Patchwork said...

Great blocks you have made, I look forward to see the hole quilt, I think that will be lovely.

Anonymous said...

love your blocks chooky,well done.xx

suzitee said...

Loving your final blocks Chooky... still can't believe how fast you got through them! And I'd love to come and sew with you :)

Susan said...

Great work. Love how you have personalised yours.

Lynda said...

Every block is beautiful and I love how they're special to you.

Lurline said...

As cute as ... nice to see such progress!
Hugs - Lurline.

Susan said...

I'd love to come sew with you!

Valda Mason said...

WOW what great blocks. can't wait to see if put together

Maria said...

Looking forward to seeing your blocks put together... great fabrics..

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your are one cleaver little Chook...xxx

Oddbjørg said...

Great blocks! Looking forward to see the finished quilt.

Days and colors said...

All the blocks are lovely! I'd love to come and sew with you!

hobbyshop fugeltsje said...

wat een geweldige blokken heb je gemaakt. Ben benieuwd naar de hele quilt.
Gr. Miranda

Deb R said...

Ohh I just love your quilt!!! Especially making the blocks your own ...cant wait to see it quilted!

Michelle said...

oh chooky your block look gorgeous the quilt is going to be fab when it is finished!
Michelle

Sam said...

Can't wait to see it finished Chooky, it is so great that you could make the blocks very unique to you. Well done looks gorgeous

Valspierssews said...

I was looking for a mug bag tutorial and found one with one comment from you. I realised I haven't look at your blog for ages. I do love all you special blocks. The happy fabrics look great too.
Cheers

FloS said...

What a wonderful adventure !!! I like the way every one has put the special things of her own life !!!
I can't wait to have the final look at yours !
And of course the last mortal question ... What 's next ???
😉
Florence

Solstitches said...

Lovely to see these close up shots. My favourite is the sewing block.
Margaret

Lenora said...

Hi Chooky, hopefully it is working now????