Wednesday 4 March 2015

one more day............

OMG I feel terrible this morning.............soo tired............it was 34 when I went to bed last night..........hot  and still...turned the air con on............couldn't sleep...........still have not found the dead mouse/bad smell in the bedroom but last night it was not good............so bad I had to turn the air con off............and use the bonair.............finally got to sleep after midnight..................
ONE MORE DAY..............
today is the last 38 forecast.....( well for the next week and hopefully until next summer).......maybe I can make it to tomorrow............it's only supposed to be 31........then mid 30's but NOT 38............
Mr Chooky has  to get in the roof this morning and also pull the air con apart they are the only 2 spots we have not checked................
ok got to go find the truck that ran over me in my sleep............
panadol anyone.........my head is pounding........
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........
PS I have got a couple of things crossed off my numerous lists............think I need a list of lists...........just to keep track of my lists.........